1. Protecting Your Privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes
- We offer email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam
- Account information is password-protected - keep your password safe
- Forums use basic webserver authentication - close your browser or click log out
- Tagsellit.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If tagsellit.com learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, tagsellit.com will remove that post
- Tagsellit.com or users who post on tagsellit.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data We Collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- Tag Sell It Inc. does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments to us, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on tagsellit.com’s forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the tagsellit.com site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
3. Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of tagsellit.com postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with tagsellit - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available tagsellit.com postings.
5. Circumstances in which tagsellit.com may release information
- Tag Sell It Inc. may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of tagsellit.com we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.