Caring Transitions of Minneapolis
We are Caring Transitions of Minneapolis. Our goal is to provide you with a solution customized to fit your unique circumstances. If you need to liquidate your household belongings - whether it involves downsizing, moving a family member to a senior living community and liquidating the remaining possessions, or conducting an estate sale - Caring Transitions of Minneapolis can help. We take time to understand your situation and present you with options to maximize your returns and minimize your stress.
As part of our estate sale services we can:
- Meet with your estate attorney to inquire about pre-existing arrangements for items
- Locate, organize & sort personal belongings for relocation, estate sale or donation
- Take inventory & appraise each item for sale
- Determine the most profitable method to sell items
- Advertise for in-home sales, off-site, or online auctions
- Manage/staff the sale
- Take follow-up inventory
- Donate items for charity
In addition to our estate sale services, we also provide downsizing and senior move management services. To find out more about our services, or to request a free consultation, visit our website.