BROOKLYN FLEA MOVES TO NEW CROWN HEIGHTS WINTER/HOLIDAY LOCATION; BERG’N LAUNCHES WEEKEND BRUNCH, HAPPY HOUR, DJ NIGHTS
- Reservations/events in the private dining room as well as holiday-party bookings are now available, via [email protected].
- Weekly Saturday-night DJs, including: Erika Spring (of Au Revoir Simone), Oct. 25; Edan, Nov. 1; and Ryan Naideau (of Nude Beach), Nov. 15. The full lineup is here.
- Happy Hour, Tuesday-Friday, 4-7pm: $2 off drafts, $5 off large-format bottled beers; $4 Brooklyn Lager, Pacifico, and Budweiser bottles.
- Weekend Brunch, 10am-4pm: Highlights include Pizza Moto’s butter-and-jam breakfast pizza; Ramen Burger’s bacon, egg, and cheese on a ramen bun; Asia Dog’s sausage, egg, and cheese on a roll; and Bloody Marys and Aperol Spritz’s at the bar.
- World Series and Sunday NFL games on the large projector screen in the back room.
- A selection of cheeses from Crown Finish Caves, the brand-new cheese makers located literally next door to Berg’n, will be available soon.