Happy New Year! 2009 will no doubt be better than 2008! There is so much to look forward to, especially the recovery of our economy. Fortunately, tagsellit.com is here for you with a cool makeover, more user-friendly features and ready to help you make money off of your unwanted items and clutter from around your home!
You may have noticed that something is missing, some new things added, and an overall fresh look – you’re right! Here’s what we did:
- Merged Estate Sales into Commercial Sales (Our logic behind this is that most Estate Sales are commercialized and professional organized and run, we needed to give these professionals the opportunity to advertise their logo and websites)
- Weekend Sales became Weekend Events (There was just way too much confusion when people were listing their weekend tag sales under the virtual sale section, so now you can click through the Weekend Events section and see only Physical Weekend Tag Sales, Moving Sales, Yard Sales, Flea Markets and Swap Meets)
- Current Sales (We added this element for quick and easy browsing)
- Search Filtering (Simple as that! Click on any of the three categories and find only the sales in that category, then you can browse by location by using the navigation on the left side of your screen. Of course, you can still click on the “All Sales” tab at the top and check out everything that’s happening in the world of tag sales here on tagsellit.com!)
- New Navigation Tabs (My Sales, Your Sales, what’s the difference – well now there is! “Your Sales” replaced “My Sales” because it sounds better and really means the stuff YOU post! Did we mention we have a blog tab? Hopefully you found it there!)
- WE REALLY ARE… THE LARGEST COMMUNITY OF TAG SALE ENTHUSIASTS!