The Shady Hollow Flea Market is an outdoor market open every Sunday and holiday weekends in the summer and is located on County Highway 17 in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. The flea market features approximately 100 vendors including food concession stands. Shady Hollow Flea is under new management this year and admission and parking are free! For over 40 years Shady Hollow has been the place to buy, sell, and bargain for vacationers and lake residents of all ages.
Meander through 3.5 acres of treasure-laden, shaded, and grassy grounds. Every weekend, we feature 23 permanent vendors. Many returning year after year selling from their quaint, boutique cabins. These, along with up to 150 temporary, daily vendors from throughout the tri-state area show their wares. You’ll see many of the daily vendors from week to week and others less so. Every week has something different to offer.
- Every Sunday in June, July & August
- Memorial Day weekend: Saturday, Sunday, Monday – May 26-28
- Two day weekend prior to 4th of July: Saturday & Sunday – June 30 & July 1
- Wednesday July 4th: closed
- Two day weekend following 4th of July: Saturday & Sunday – July 7 & 8
- Labor Day weekend: Saturday, Sunday, Monday – September 1-3
To find more Flea Market events in Minnesota, check out our Flea Market Directory on Tag Sell It.