Brooklyn doesn’t just have some of the best pizza, it also has some of New York City’s best Flea Markets.
Here are a few you can check out (click the link for details) during your next weekend outing in Brooklyn:
- Brooklyn Indoor Flea Market: This flea market has new and used merchandise, clothing, gifts, electronics and collectibles. It’s open March – October.
- Guardian Angel Church Sidewalk Flea Market Located on Ocean Parkway.
- West 6th Street Outdoor Flea Market Takes place on Wednesdays & Fridays
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church FLea Market Thursdays on the sidewalk
- Brooklyn Bridge FleaTakes place directly under the world’s most beautiful bridge with gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline and the bridge overhead. It features 100+ vendors with a similar mix to the Fort Greene Flea, including many of the same vendors. Brooklyn Bridge Flea is open from 11am to 6pm every Sunday.
- Seventh Avenue Flea Market Nice outdoor market.
- Oceanview Jewish Center Flea Market Every Sunday, outdoors.
- Regina Center Flea Market: New and Used desirable merchandise, imports, jewelry, electronics, housewares, clothing including lots of sportswear, bric-a-brac for work, home and play. Market open June-September.
- Jewish Center of Brighton Beach Sidewalk Flea Market Every Monday.
To find more great flea markets in NYC just start here: Flea Market Directory
Leave a Reply